Our on-site laboratory performs tests and also partners with commercial diagnostic facilities in Japan and North America for more complex analyses. We’re able to provide the following:
Rapid diagnostics (results typically available in under 30 minutes):
- Antigen tests for influenza, COVID-19, strep throat, RSV, Norovirus, Malaria and other infections
- Blood tests to assess markers of infection. These can be performed from finger prick blood samples in children, to minimize distress.
- Urine and stool analysis
- Markers for heart muscle damage (troponin) and venous thrombosis (D-dimer)
- Some STI tests including HIV and syphilis
Other tests typically have a turnaround time of 2-3 working days and include (but aren’t limited to):
- Biochemical analysis (liver, kidney and thyroid function, cholesterol and blood sugar).
- Tests used to assess nutritional state such (vitamin levels, iron studies)
- Sex hormone levels, for diagnosing and treating menopausal conditions and low testosterone.
- Carbohydrate breath testing (used to check for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, SIBO)
We partner with labs outside of Japan to offer rapid and affordable genetic testing:
- Invitae – extensive genetic testing to better inform a wide range of healthcare decisions.
- Nutrigenomix – Genetic testing for personalized nutrition